Everything To Replace Your Deck & Flooring!
Pontoon boat deck kits come with the proper type of treated marine grade plywood, marine vinyl flooring and all the parts and accessories that will make your deck replacement project easy. Canada Pontoon created the idea of carpet and flooring kits so that you would have the right supplies for your restoration project. We supply you with the same plywood, hardware and carpet used on new pontoon boats.
What's In This Pontoon Boat Decking Kit?
- Woven Vinyl flooring, choose your style and size above.
- 4-7 sheets of CCA treated, marine grade plywood depending on your deck size.
- 2-3 gallons of carpet glue (16'-24' kits include 2 gallons, 28' kits include 3 gallons).
- (100) deck fasteners, choose from self-tapping screws or stainless bolts.
- (32) pontoon fence risers lift your railing off the carpet (no dirt around your rails).
- (32) stainless pontoon fence bolts to fasten your railing back down to your flooring.
- 50' roll of deck seam tape, lay over the cross members to seal the plywood joints.
We will not ship glue if the temperature is under 0 degrees. We will ship once there is a break int he weather and we are able to do so.
- Space your deck screws or bolts 16" apart when securing your decking.
- Apply adhesive to your deck using a medium nap paint roller.
- Use a roller or stiff broom to firmly press your new carpeting down into the glue.
- Install your fence risers under each bolt that secures your railing to the deck.
- Cut the deck seam tape into 8' sections and lay it on top of the aluminum cross members connecting your tubes. The deck seam tape seals the joints where your plywood comes together, preventing water from working its way up under your carpet.
CCA Treated Marine Grade Plywood
- Plum Creek Marine Tech PTP, the finest marine grade plywood available.
- 7-ply, CCA treated marine grade plywood is kiln dried.
- BC Marine Plywood - premium marine grade decking for use on pontoon boats.
- 40 year warranty - if your deck rots we will replace all your flooring.
Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Specs
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- 3000 hours of UV stability means your new flooring wont fall apart in the sun.
- Mold, mildew resistant marine grade vinyl.
- 80mil marine grade vinyl flooring.
- All of our pontoon boat vinyl flooring is covered by a 6 year warranty.
- Marine grade plywood is warrantied for 40 years against deterioration.
- Carpet warranty covers any fading or deterioration.
- Our Pontoon boat carpet is designed to be glued completely to the deck of your boat.
- If you do not use the proper amount of glue the backing will not stick to the deck and will deteriorate quickly.
Care & Maintenance
Nothing is easier to maintain and clean than our vinyl boat flooring. Once installed you'll have a great looking deck without the maintenance required by carpeting. Vinyl flooring will also protect your plywood deck from moisture.